1. Remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices on the website or Content or on any copy you make of the Website Content;
2. circumvent, disrupt or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the website, including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or impose restrictions on the use of the website or its content;
3. use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or "distort" the website or its content for any purpose without the our prior expressed written permission, or use any of our trademarks as meta tags. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we grant public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices to copy the content from the website for the sole purpose of creating a searchable index of the website’s content that is available to the public. We reserve the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
4. Gather or harvest any personal information from the website, including, without limitation, user names, passwords, e-mail addresses;
5. Solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
6. Attempt to or interfere in the functioning of the website or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
7. decompile, amend, disassemble, modify or attempt to discover any website source or programming code or any other products, services or processes accessible through any part of the website;
8. Use network-monitoring software to determine the structure of the website or to extract usage data from the Websites;
9. Encourage behavior that violates any local, state or federal laws, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity;
10. Use the website's content in a way that suggests an association with any of our own networks, products or brands;
(D) You also agree that you will assume the responsibility for obtaining and maintaining all Computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the website and you will be responsible for all charges related thereto.
(A) In order to access or use some (or potentially all) of the features of the website, you may have to become a registered user.
(B) If you become a registered member, you will provide true, accurate, current and complete registration information about you as may be required by any registration form and, in the event such information are changed in future, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. During the registration process, we may ask you to create a username and password, which may give you access to certain areas of the website not available to non-registered users You are responsible for protecting and maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership and for restricting access to your Computer so that others may not access any password protected portion of the website using your username in whole or in part. When you register, you agree to assume responsibility for all activities that occur under your user name, whether or not you have authorized the activity. When you register, you agree to assume responsibility for all activities that occur under your user name. You agree to notify us immediately at email@example.com of any security breaches or unauthorized use of your membership. We reserve the right to terminate your account or otherwise prevent your access to the website in our sole discretion for any or no reason without notice and without liability.
(B) You shall not publish any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other third party right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely responsible for any damage caused by your failure to obtain such permission or from any other damage resulting from User Content that you submit.
(C) You represent, warrant, and undertake that you will not submit any User Content that:
1. Violates or infringes in any way the rights of others, including, but not limited to, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or moral rights or any other intellectual property, or any personal or contractual rights or ownership or related to any third party or entity;
2. impersonates another person's identity or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
3. encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, leading to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
4. is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
5. Contains personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, bank account numbers, addresses or employer references unless we ask the user;
6. Contains a formula or instructions, or tips that can cause harm or damage;
7. is a chain letter of any kind;
8. the licensed use by us hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party;
9. depicts any of the trademarks of any third party or its products or services in any way that violates the rights or could otherwise create any responsibility;
Moreover, we will not allow any user to publish or engage in any behavior that, in our sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the site content.
(D) By publishing the User Content, you guarantee us that the owner of the publication gave us a license or unrestricted, unconditional, non-specific, global right, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and transferable right and license to use, copy, record, disclose, sell, re-sell, sublicense, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (including, without limitation, translations), display, publicly perform, transmit, publish, broadcast, reformat, translate, archive, store, and otherwise exploit the User Content (in whole or in part) as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate, for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, in connection with our work; and in connection with the businesses of our affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and their related companies.
(E) When you publish User Content, you grant us the right, but not the duty or obligation, to use your personal information, including, without limitation, your name and geographical location associated with broadcasting, printing, online or other uses or publication of your User Content. Despite the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" with respect to the User Content.
And. We reserve the right to display advertisements related to the published content and use this content for marketing and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your user content may be included on the website and advertising networks of our partners and third parties service providers.
(G) We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. Please exercise caution and common sense when viewing User Content. We have no obligation to post, maintain, accept, display, exploit or otherwise make use of User Content, do not guarantee distribution of User Content and you will not have the right, once posted, to access, archive, maintain or otherwise use such User Content on the Websites. We may suspend the operation of the website, or your use of the website, in both cases in whole or in part, in our sole discretion.
(H) The rights granted by you by virtue of this document may not be terminated, revoked or rescinded and are not subject to reversion; provided, however, the rights granted by us may be terminated, revoked or rescinded and are subject to reversion. If you become aware that the Content you have submitted includes any material for which you lack the unrestricted right to grant us the rights set forth above without obligations or liability to any party, you agree to provide us with detailed written notice.
(B) In many instances, , the site's content will include content published by a third-party or will represent the views and opinions of a third-party. We do not support, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on the website by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
(C) In case of a dispute between persons accessing the website or between persons accessing the website and any third party, you understand and agree that we are not obligated to enter into this conflict. In the event of such a dispute, you hereby release us and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and their related companies from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to, or in any way connected with such dispute.
(D) The website may contain links to other websites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any form, or even endorse their content. You bear sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party websites or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred in respect of your dealings with any third-party or their website.
The website may include certain features and services may be available via your mobile phone, including, without limitation: the ability to receive messages and answer them and send messages using text messaging and the ability to access the website from your mobile phone. We do not charge you for the mobile services. However, the cost of messages and data, and some of the usual mobile phone services will not change. You agree that according to the existing services on the website, for which you are registered for, we may send you messages to your mobile device regarding us or other parties. We also may collect information according to your use of our mobile services. If you have registered for Mobile Services, you agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number in order to update your account on the site.
You explicitly agree that your use of the website is at your sole responsibility and our website, its managers, employees partners, agents, subsidiaries and associates do not assume any responsibility or warranty, including warranties for services or goods received by the user or products which advertisements are posted on our website or that can be accessed through our website, warranties related to the accuracy or reliability of the results that can be obtained via the website, guarantees that your use of the website will be safe or will be uninterrupted by any error, warranties that defects or errors in the software will be corrected; and that the website is free of viruses or harmful components.
C. In some jurisdictions, it is not allowed to have any limits of responsibilities or guarantees. In such jurisdictions, some of the above mentioned articles or conditions may not apply. These conditions must be completely applied according to the court’s rules.
(b) When you are a registered user, you can terminate your membership by clicking on the link in the end of any promotional email send from our part.
(A) We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect its users to do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, we may terminate or disable the membership of user who we suspect to be an infringer of the copyrights or intellectual property rights of others. Additionally, in appropriate circumstances we may remove or disable access to the material published on the website.
In the Dispute Resolution Section only, "we" and "us" are used to refer to you and our website together.
(A) Each of us agrees to contact the other upon the occurrence of any disputes and to provide him with a detailed report about the problem and the proposed solution. You agree to contact us at the occurrence of any disputes on: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you according to the information that you provide to us.
B. We agree on the following:
2. If either of us wants to arbitrate a Dispute, we agree to send written notice to the other party providing a description of the Dispute and the proposed resolution. We will send notice to you based on the contact information you have provided us and notice to us must be sent to: support@CLICKMENA.com. We agree to make efforts to resolve the Dispute. If the parties cannot resolve the Dispute within forty-five (45) days of receipt of the notice to arbitrate, then either of us may submit the Dispute to formal arbitration.
2. The arbitrator’s award will consist of a written statement stating the disposition of each claim and will provide a statement of the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based. The award shall be enforceable by any court with jurisdiction over the parties.
3. Arbitration shall be conducted by a neutral arbitrator who is a lawyer or a retired judge. In the case a hearing is required, the arbitration hearing will be conducted in a statistical area close to your residency at the time of submission of the Dispute for arbitration.
4. We each agree that any arbitration arising concerns us and only us. If, for any reason, any court or arbitrator considered that this restriction is not reasonable or unenforceable, our agreement to arbitrate becomes invalid and must be transferred to court. The provisions of this section will not apply to any legal action taken by our website to seek an injunction or another solution in connection with any loss, cost or damage related to the website, any website or user content and / or intellectual property rights.
5. Except where prohibited by law, the prevailing party (ies) is entitled to recover its costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and experts’ fees, which are incurred in connection with the arbitration.
B. Fall on you check the conditions of use and location between now and then for any new conditions or update additional conditions. Your access to and use of the Site after we have published a new or additional conditions signifies your acceptance of the new terms that become effective starting from the date of publication or the date specified and apply to your use of the site, starting from that date. If you object to any terms or update any additional conditions, you can terminate membership or, if you do not have membership, immediately discontinue use of the site.