Our definition of personal information includes all information that can be used to identify or contact you, such as your name, mail address, phone number, etc. Please note that we do not automatically collect your personal information when you visit our Website. In some cases, we may ask you, allow you or otherwise give you an opportunity to submit your personally identifiable information in connection with a feature, program, promotion or some other aspect of our Website. You will provide your name, mail/shipping address, e-mail address, credit card number and phone number when registering with our Website.
Our definition of non-personal information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We and/or our third party service providers obtain non-personal information about you based on the information you provide us, either separately or together with your personal information. We and/or our third party service providers also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Website.
In addition to any personally identifiable information or other information that you choose to provide to us on the website, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies, now and hereafter devised, that automatically collect certain web site usage information whenever you visit or interact with the Website. This information may include browser type, operating system, the page served, the time, the source of the request, the preceding page view, and other similar information. We may use this usage information for a variety of purposes, including the promotion or improvement of the website’s content. In addition, we may also collect your IP address or some other unique identifier for the particular device you use to access the Internet, as applicable (collectively, referred to herein as a “Device Identifier”). Our definition to a Device Identifier is a number that is automatically attributed to your Computer, and we may determine the identity of your device by its Device Identifier. When analyzing this identifier, usage information helps us determine how our website is used: for example, who are our visitors, what type of content is most popular, what type of content you may find most relevant and which visitors are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising. We may associate your Device Identifier or web site usage information with the personal information you provide, but we'll consider the gathered information as identifiable personal information. Web site usage information may be collected using various methods, such as the following:
Cookies - A cookie is a data file that is placed on your computer when you use it to visit the site. Cookies may be used for various purposes, including, without limitation, tracking user preferences and web pages visited during the use of the website. You may be able to remove, reject and/or disable some types of cookies using your browser’s preferences or other programs. If you disable, delete or refuse to accept cookies, you may disrupt the work of some of the features of the website or slow its work. Some of the cookies we use may be “Flash” cookies. Flash cookie is a data file that is placed on your computer by Adobe Flash, which could be integrated into the computer or you may have downloaded. These cookies are harmless, but, according to the type of browser used, these cookies may not be deleted when your cookies are deleted or disabled and, in some cases, they may cause your cookies to reappear in your browser. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted or disabled.
Embedded Scripts - An embedded script is programming code that is designed to collect information about your interactions with the Website, such as the links you click on. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your Computer from our web server or a third-party service provider, is active only while you are connected to the Website, and is deactivated or deleted thereafter.
The information collected through passive means are not specifically associated with you. In the latter case, this information is considered as as personally identifiable information.
If you send us an e-mail with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send us any email with non-public personally identifiable information, such as passwords, social security numbers or bank account information. Furthermore, we may send you an e-mail in the following circumstances:
• If you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves e-mail communications;
• If we are sending you information about our other products and services;
• If you consented to being contacted by e-mail for a particular purpose;
• If you send us an e-mail, post information on the Website or submit information to us electronically, we may send you an e-mail to follow-up and communicate with you with respect thereto;
• To provide you legal notices with respect to your use of the Website; or
• To otherwise facilitate a transaction between us. You may “opt out” of receiving future commercial e-mail communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link or following the other instructions included at the bottom of most e-mails we send; however, we reserve the right to send you transactional e-mails such as customer service communications.
CLICKMENA grants the user the ability to unsubscribe from the newsletter or mailing list – at any time – and remove any information previously provided upon registration. Every communication email sent from our side allows the recipient to unsubscribe from the relevant services and not receive any further messages, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at bottom of every email.
We communicate with our users and newsletter subscribers on a regular basis (via weekly or daily newsletters and/or emails) in order to provide them with the latest offers, products, services, and to answer the user’s queries or account issues.
Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personal or non-personal information related to you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to notices and counter-notices pursuant to our takedown policy and procedures and/or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) comply with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in a case of emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website’ users or the general public.
We may offer contests and other promotions via the website that may require your registration. By entering and accessing any promotion, you are agreeing to comply with the official rules governing that promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor(s) of the promotion to use your name in advertising or marketing related to the promotion. If you choose to enter a contest or other promotion, we may disclose personal information to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such promotion, including, without limitation, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the promotion’s official rules, such as on a winners list.
1. Note that we may collect user information based on Display Advertising, including Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
2. Third-party vendors, including Google, may show you our ads on sites across the Internet
3. We and third-party vendors, including Google, may use first-party cookie (e.g. Google Analytics) and third-party cookies (e.g. DoubleClick code) together to inform, optimize and serve ads based on your past visits to our site.
4. For Analytics purposes, we may collect interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (age, gender and interestes)
5. Using the Ads Settings you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network Ads
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information. Please note, that although we strive to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose or transfer to us via the Internet, and we are not responsible for theft or destruction or inadvertently revealed to your personal information.
Third party applications may be available through our website. The owners of these applications (“Third Party Owners”) can collect personal information from you and may have their own policies and practices. We are not responsible for how Third Party Owners or their applications use your personal information. Third Party Owners may have their own terms of service, privacy policies or other policies and you might be requested to agree to the same. . We assume no responsibility for such policies and applications. Make sure to check all available policies before publishing, saving or sharing any personal information.
The Website may include subscription and registration management tools that allow you to make changes regarding your preferences for receiving communications. Regardless of whether these tools are available through the Website, you may contact us if:
• Wish to make corrections to any personally identifiable information you have provided to us;
• Want to opt-out from receiving future commercial correspondence, including e-mails, from us
• Wish to withdraw your consent to our future sharing of your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as possible. Please, note that we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our Website.
Our full contact infromation is: